- Breed: Some kind of Doodle – Likely Labradoodle Mix
- D.O.B.: 1-23-22
- Current Weight: 45lbs Med – Large
- Sex: Male
- Estimated Adult Size: Med – Large
- Age appropriate vaccinations
- Good with Dogs/Kids.
- MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS – fully fenced, secure, private yard with room to run.
KNOWN HISTORY –Unfortunately, Simon and Garfunkel arent’ the first -and won’t be the last labradoodle dogs we’ve found dumped in the same dumping ground in OK. Every 6-12 months, we find a newly dumped litter of these amazing dogs out in the middle of NOWHERE. We scoop them up, get them healthy, and then give them the gift of never being unloved or unwanted again.
Won’t you please consider adding this precious, sweet, loving little boy to your family? If you are not quite ready to add a new member to your family, won’t you please #SHARE our adoptable kiddos on social media? You never know when your share is the share that will bring them home.
Simon’s adoption fee is $550 and includes neuter, microchip with free lifetime registration, age appropriate vaccinations, dewormers, and heartworm prevention started. He will come home with a hobo bag of things to help him get started in his new furever home. You can apply to welcome him into your family by completing an adoption application below.
Please understand that adopting from P.R.A.R. means FOREVER. Please do NOT apply if you do not have the time to properly train and exercise a dog (now and in the future) or if you do not meet the minimum adoption requirements for the dog in which you are applying.
APPLICATIONS NOT COMPLETED PROPERLY AND ENTIRELY WILL NOT BE PROCESSED Please read each question carefully and answer thoroughly!
Please visit our FAQ section to answer your most common questions, including:
- Preview our adoption contract
- Read about home visits
- Read about what all goes into the dogs that we save
- Learn why we require a fully fenced yard
- Learn how to keep your new dog SAFE after adoption