- Breed: Schnauzer/Terrier Mix
- Estimated D.O.B.: 2/18/22
- Current Weight: 24lbs
- Sex: Female
- Estimated Adult Size: Med
- Age appropriate vaccinations
- Good with Dogs/Older Kids
- MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS – Safe, secure, fully-fenced, private yard. No children under 5, only because she has a lot of energy and could easily knock them over
KNOWN HISTORY – Pips was dumped out in the middle of nowhere OK. When an owner could not be located, she was transferred into our program where we promised her we would find her the most perfect family for her ♥
Won’t you please consider adding this precious, sweet, loving little girl to your family? If you are not quite ready to add a new member to your family, won’t you please #SHARE our adoptable kiddos on social media? You never know when your share is the share that will bring them home.
Pips’ adoption fee is $500, and includes spay, microchip with free lifetime registration, age appropriate vaccinations, dewormers, and heartworm prevention started. She will come home with a hobo bag of things to help her get started in her new furever home. You can apply to welcome her into your family by completing an adoption application below.
Please understand that adopting from P.R.A.R. means FOREVER. Please do NOT apply if you do not have the time to properly train and exercise a dog (now and in the future) or if you do not meet the minimum adoption requirements for the dog in which you are applying.
APPLICATIONS NOT COMPLETED PROPERLY AND ENTIRELY WILL NOT BE PROCESSED Please read each question carefully and answer thoroughly!
Please visit our FAQ section to answer your most common questions, including:
- Preview our adoption contract
- Read about home visits
- Read about what all goes into the dogs that we save
- Learn why we require a fully fenced yard
- Learn how to keep your new dog SAFE after adoption