- Breed: Uknown Mother, Unknown Father – He’s starting to look like a Beagle Mix
- D.O.B.: 8/11/22
- Current Weight: 7.2lbs
- Sex: Male
- Estimated Adult Size: Medium. Without a parent’s size to estimate, we are guessing on adult size, based on their listed weight at 8-9 weeks of age.
- Age appropriate vaccinations
- Good with Dogs/Kids
- MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS – Safe, secure, fully-fenced, private yard.
KNOWN HISTORY – Their owner loved them SO MUCH, that they ripped them away from the mother they still desperately needed, walked over to a park, put THIRTEEN, 3 to 4 week old puppies on the ground, and then walked away from them without a second thought. They left these defenseless babies out in the scorching August heat with no shade, no food, no water, no help. Thank God someone found them and got them to us before the unimaginable could happen! The babies have been raised in loving foster homes, with tons of socialization, good food, and extra kisses and snuggles.
Won’t you please consider adding this precious, sweet, loving little boy to your family? If you are not quite ready to add a new member to your family, won’t you please #SHARE our adoptable kiddos on social media? You never know when your share is the share that will bring them home.
Patriot’s adoption fee is $450 and includes neuter, microchip with free lifetime registration, age appropriate vaccinations, dewormers, and heartworm prevention started. He will come home with a hobo bag of things to help him get started in his new furever home. You can apply to welcome him into your family by completing an adoption application below.
Please understand that adopting from P.R.A.R. means FOREVER. Please do NOT apply if you do not have the time to properly train and exercise a dog, (professional training will be required within 1 year of adoption) or if you do not meet the minimum adoption requirements for the dog in which you are applying, (see minimum requirements above).
APPLICATIONS NOT COMPLETED PROPERLY AND ENTIRELY WILL NOT BE PROCESSED Please read each question carefully and answer thoroughly!
Please visit our FAQ section to answer your most common questions, including:
- Preview our adoption contract
- Read about home visits
- Read about what all goes into the dogs that we save
- Learn why we require a fully fenced yard
- Learn how to keep your new dog SAFE after adoption