*****WE NEED FOSTERS NOW!*****
Do you have a soul moving desire to help animals who desperately need a hero? Are you a team player who wants to work with an ethical rescue organization dedicated to not only placing animals, but loving them, nurturing them, allowing them the time THEY need to recover from the horrors they may have seen, and then placing them into homes that are perfect for them? If you answered yes to all of the above, we’d like to chat with you! You can complete our Foster Application and Foster Agreement from the bottom of this page.
Positive Restorations Animal Rescue is venturing into an area of rescue, where we must secure a trustworthy, reliable, responsible network of experienced foster families. We are NOT a “McRescue” who does only the bare minimum (if that) to move animals through the system in search of profit. We KNOW there’s no money in animal rescue, (if you’re doing it right. LOL!) We genuinely love and care for every single animal who comes through our door, and we will do what we have to do, to make sure that animal moves on to only the most perfect home for them.
REQUIREMENTS FOR POTENTIAL FOSTERS:
WHAT YOU DO:
- Must be able to provide a safe, loving, secure home for your fosters
- Must have previous foster, rescue, and/or pet ownership experience
- Must follow ALL RULES and EXPECTATIONS outlined by the rescue for the care of that particular animal
- Must not exceed the city ordinance for allowable animals per home
- Must have a fully fenced, secure, locked yard (padlock on gates)
- Must be willing & able to transport fosters to rescue or to vets in S.E. Aurora and in Parker, Co for care
- Must be willing & able to transport fosters to meet & greet events
- Must have excellent “animal skills” as well as “people skills”
- Attention to detail – you HAVE to keep us apprised on how our babies are settling in, and any changes in health/behavior
- Fosters will be an integral part in placing animals with the right family
- Current pets MUST be up to date on ALL vaccines
WHAT WE DO:
- Supply EVERYTHING your foster dog/cat needs during the time they are in your care. (food, toys, medical, pads, leash, collar, etc)
- We pay all medical bills for our dogs at our approved veterinarians after we have authorized them to be seen and we have scheduled the appointments.
- Training – you will receive a printout detailing everything expected/allowed/precautions/ etc for our kiddos
- 24/7 Support from your family of fosters and rescuers
- RESPONSIVE, knowledgeable team at your service!