*****WE NEED FOSTERS NOW!*****
NOTE* Please only apply to foster an animal if you are able to foster even after the current COVID 19 crisis is over.
Do you have a soul moving desire to help animals who desperately need a hero? Are you a team player who wants to work with an ethical rescue organization dedicated to not only placing animals, but loving them, nurturing them, allowing them the time THEY need to recover from the horrors they may have seen, and then placing them into homes that are perfect for them? If you answered yes to all of the above, we’d like to chat with you! You can download our Foster Application, and Foster Agreement from the bottom of this page.
Positive Restorations Animal Rescue is venturing into an area of rescue, where we must secure a trustworthy, reliable, responsible network of experienced foster families. We are NOT a “McRescue” who does only the bare minimum (if that) to move animals through the system in search of profit. We KNOW there’s no money in animal rescue, (if you’re doing it right. LOL!) We genuinely love and care for every single animal who comes through our door, and we will do what we have to do, to make sure that animal moves on to only the most perfect home for them.
REQUIREMENTS FOR POTENTIAL FOSTERS
- Must be able to provide a safe and loving home for your fosters
- Must have previous foster, rescue, and/or pet ownership experience
- Must follow ALL RULES and EXPECTATIONS outlined by the rescue for the care of that particular animal
- Must not exceed the city ordinance for allowable animals per home
- Must have a fully fenced, secure, locked yard
- Must be willing & able to transport fosters to rescue or to vet for care
- Must be willing & able to transport fosters to meet & greet events
- Must have excellent “animal skills” as well as “people skills”
- Fosters will be an integral part in placing animals with the right family
- Must be willing and able to perform extremely thorough home checks
If you are interested in becoming a foster for Pawsitive Restorations Animal Rescue please complete our online Foster Application. Our Foster Agreement MUST be printed out, completed, and given to a P.R.A.R. team member at your home inspection.
THANK YOU FOR HELPING US SAVE LIVES!