Are you an experienced rescue foster and animal handler? Do you have a soul moving desire to help animals who desperately need a hero? Are you a team player who wants to work with an ETHICAL rescue organization dedicated to not only placing animals, but loving them, nurturing them, allowing them the time THEY need to recover from the horrors they’ve seen, and then placing them into homes that are perfect for them? If you answered yes to all of the above, we’d like to chat with you!
Positive Restorations Animal Rescue is venturing into an area of rescue, where we may need to secure a trustworthy, reliable, responsible network of experienced foster families. We are NOT a “McRescue” who does only the bare minimum (if that) to move animals through the system in search of profit. We KNOW there’s no money in animal rescue, (if you’re doing it right. LOL!) We genuinely love and care for every single animal who comes through our door, and we will do what we have to do, to make sure that animal moves on to only the most perfect home for them.
REQUIREMENTS FOR POTENTIAL FOSTERS
- Must be an experienced animal handler
- Must have previous foster or rescue experience
- Must not exceed the city ordinance for allowable animals per home
- Must have a fully fenced, secure, locked yard
- Must have excellent “animal skills” as well as “people skills”
- Fosters will be an integral part in placing animals with the right family
- Must be willing and able to perform extremely thorough home checks