Your donations make it possible for us to help animals who have no one and nowhere to go. Without you, we can’t help them!
P.R.A.R. Is a PACFA licensed, 501c3 nonprofit, foster-based animal rescue in S.E. Aurora, CO that relies very heavily on donations from individuals and businesses to save the lives of hundreds of animals each year. We graciously accept monetary, supply, and service donations!
How your monetary donations help to benefit our rescue:
- $25.00 covers a health certificate – required for each animal we save from outside Colorado.
- $15.00 covers ONE DaPPv or ONE Bordetella Vaccine. Puppies require multiple boosters
- $22.00 covers a Rabies vaccine
- $15.00 covers one Microchip
- $100-$200 covers a Spay/Neuter
- $60.00 covers a veterinary office visit (exam only)
- $50.00 covers a CBC blood work panel
- $48.00 covers a Heart worm/Tick-born illness test
- $180.00 covers a pregnancy x-ray
In addition to the expenses listed above, we also have to pay for:
- Medications/Dewormers (almost every animal has medical needs)
- Toys/support items for mental stimulation
- Tracking & trapping equipment
- General Supplies & equipment (crates, pens, bowls, medical supplies, puppy pads, administrative and office supplies, etc)
- Behavioral analysis, training, and reconditioning. (We help those who’ve been severely traumatized, both physically and emotionally)
…and whatever else THEY need to help them become the very best they can be!
Did you know?
- $350 can sponsor one healthy dog’s entire care? Including microchip, vaccines, deworming, heartworm test, spay/neuter, food, supplies.
- $500 covers the cost for one out of state Rescue Roundup?
- $1,000 will pay for one month of transports.
- $3,000 can cover our “Healthy Animal” vet bills for one month?
- $62,000 would cover a safe transport van, so we can transport animals in need to our rescue in Colorado.
We also graciously accept land grant donations to help us achieve our goal of one day opening a public facility where we can offer life saving care, sanctuary, and adoptions to thousands more animals every year.
Help from local businesses is always welcome, whether you would like to host adoption events, contribute a portion of fundraisers, offer services to our orphans, or even by allowing us to put a fundraising jar in your establishment. Please contact us if you can help!
SUPPLY & EQUIPMENT DONATIONS
**PLEASE CONTACT US TO ARRANGE FOR DONATION DROP OFF**
We are ALWAYS in need of specific tangible items. We maintain an “Amazon.com Wish List” of specific items needed at various intervals. If an item is on the list, we currently have a need for that item! We welcome donations of new crates, carriers, dog pens and puppy pads continuously. We feed Purina Pro Plan brand dog kibble, and NUTRO wet puppy food. We cannot accept donations of expired or opened bags/cans of food. Donations made to Pawsitive Restorations of items that we do not currently need, will be donated to other animal rescue organizations and local animal shelters.
You can also select Pawsitive Restorations Animal Rescue as your Charity of Choice with Amazon.com! Just log in through Smile.Amazon.com and do your shopping there! Amazon will donate 0.5% of eligible purchases to our rescue! Click the link below to get started!