- Breed: Best guess is Possibly Australian Shepherd Mix. Maybe with cattle dog or Catahoula Leopard Dog
- Estimated D.O.B.: 6/10/22
- Current Weight: 10lbs
- Sex: Female
- Estimated Adult Size: Med – (Parents were 25-30lbs)
- Age appropriate vaccinations
- Good with Dogs/Cats/OLDER kids. She’s a puppy and can be very mouthy
- MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS – Safe, secure, fully-fenced yard.
KNOWN HISTORY – This litter of puppies came onto our radar when we saw the absolutely DEPLORABLE living conditions they were in. 9 babies in a tiny crate, full of their own feces, covered in fleas, and completely unsocialized. We had to act FAST and got them the heck out of there within hours. They were immediately bathed, treated for fleas and parasites and socialization began. Now? They are happy, healthy, well socialized, positively STUNNING little doll babies who are ready to finally find the families who were always meant to love them. ♥
Won’t you please consider adding this precious, sweet, loving little girl to your family? If you are not quite ready to add a new member to your family, won’t you please #SHARE our adoptable kiddos on social media? You never know when your share is the share that will bring them home.
Darla’s adoption fee is $450 and includes spay, microchip with free lifetime registration, age appropriate vaccinations, dewormers, and heartworm prevention started. She will come home with a hobo bag of things to help her get started in her new furever home. You can apply to welcome her into your family by completing an adoption application below.
Please understand that adopting from P.R.A.R. means FOREVER. Please do NOT apply if you do not have the time to properly train and exercise a dog (now and in the future) or if you do not meet the minimum adoption requirements for the dog in which you are applying.
APPLICATIONS NOT COMPLETED PROPERLY AND ENTIRELY WILL NOT BE PROCESSED Please read each question carefully and answer thoroughly
Please visit our FAQ section to answer your most common questions, including:
- Preview our adoption contract
- Read about home visits
- Read about what all goes into the dogs that we save
- Learn why we require a fully fenced yard
- Learn how to keep your new dog SAFE after adoption