- Complete our online adoption application This application MUST be completed in it’s entirety. If not completed fully, your application may not be processed.
- If you do NOT hear back from us within 2 business days of submitting your application, please call us at 720-207-4186.
- Once your application has passed review, we will call to schedule a meeting.
- If you have an APPROVED application already on file, you may contact us to meet any of our animals, or attend an adoption event to meet and choose the animal you’d like to welcome home, (provided you meet the individual criteria for the animal you wish to adopt). We keep approved applications until Jan. 1st of every year. It is ALWAYS best to have an approved application on file.
- If you and the animal fall in love, you will place a $100.00 holding deposit on your animal, and a PRAR rep will schedule a home visit.
- Once the home visit has been passed, arrangements will be made to sign adoption contracts and take possession of your new fur-baby.
**NOTE** ALL OF OUR ANIMALS ARE ON A WELLNESS HOLD FOR A MINIMUM OF 14 DAYS FROM ARRIVAL! This allows us the opportunity to ensure our animals are healthy, and to complete behavioral assessments so that we may place our kiddos in the best home FOR THEM. We do not adopt on a first come – first served basis. Homes are selected based on the individual animal’s needs.
- Puppies (under 6 months, available after 8 weeks old) – $400+
- Puppies (6-12 months) – $350+
- Adults $300+
- Seniors – $150+ thank you for helping a senior pet live the life they deserve!
- Hard to Place – $150+ thank you for giving a hard to place pet the life they deserve!
- Flip Risk – Price varies Some dogs are high “flip risk” (adopting and then re-selling at a high price illegally) These dogs will generally not be posted to our Facebook, but will be at adoption events.
ADOPTION DONATION Includes – Spay/Neuter, age appropriate vaccinations, microchip, and a “Hobo Bag” to include a blanket, toys and brand new collar to help them settle into their new furever homes!
Adoption donations help us to cover the incredible cost to care for all of our animals. Some come to us with extreme medical issues, some require an extended length of stay. Your adoption donation allows us to pay our out-of-state veterinarians for health testing, health certificates and vaccinations, to pay transport costs to get the animals here, purchase food, beds, medical care, medicine, vaccinations, microchips toys, supplements, etc. ALL of our animals receive top quality medical care from our team of AAHA accredited veterinarians. Donations toward animal care are ALWAYS needed and welcome. YOU CAN DONATE HERE
AVAILABLE BEST FRIENDS
We often have Dogs and puppies available that have NOT YET BEEN LISTED on our website! We will get them posted ASAP! You can see them on our Facebook Page as they come in. Sometimes updating the website takes us a while with getting all the doggos cared for!
NONE OF OUR CURRENT DOGS ARE AVAILABLE FOR ADOPTION AT THIS TIME. PLEASE CHECK BACK SOON FOR MORE ADOPTABLE ANGELS!
The kiddos shown below are expected to arrive within the next month
Mama Toka and her litter of 5 tiny kiddos. Toka is a Husky mix – we think she may be mixed with Irish Wolfhound. WE WILL NOT BE ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS ON THESE KIDDOS UNTIL AT LEAST THE END OF JUNE.
Visit our FACEBOOK PAGE for tons more photos and videos of all the kiddos we have available!
PLEASE visit our Amazon.com wish list if you’d like to help us with much needed supplies for all the kiddos we care for!