Pawsitive Restorations Animal Rescue exists to facilitate finding quality forever homes and ultimately a better life for local abandoned, stray, abused, and injured companion animals, and to help limit the overpopulation of these animals in our state through diligent community education and stringent spay/neuter regimens.
Our Guiding Principles
• To demonstrate compassion and respect for all living creatures, and to foster compassion through community education.
• To shelter, rehabilitate and find homes for local sick, injured, abused, stray and abandoned animals in need.
• Reduce overpopulation of these animals through partnerships with local veterinarians for spay and neuter programs.
• Prevent cruelty to all animals through education, mandatory reporting, and supporting animal protection laws.
• To be completely transparent and honest in all aspects of our rescue efforts.
• Share our knowledge and experience with our community and other animal welfare organizations.
• To judge our effectiveness by the extent to which animal lives are saved, and the positive experiences of the people we touch.
Pawsitive Restorations Animal Rescue envisions the day when there is no longer a need for animal rescue organizations; a day when there are no more homeless, abused, or neglected pets. Where every animal has safe, gentle, loving home and no companion animal is ever viewed as property or a disposable commodity. We ache for the day when pet overpopulation is a thing of the past, and our society accepts and implements an “Adopt, Don’t Shop” mentality.